Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Work Out Music

I bought another Zumba punch card which means I'll be dancing at 10 more classes these next few weeks.  The class is ideal because it is literally 1 mile away from where I work and it begins at 5:30.  The class is offered 4 times a week and I am able to select what days I want to go.  To top it off, my punch card doesn't expire.

What I really love about Zumba is the music.  It's loud, upbeat, and the combination of the music and the sweating makes me feel really good at the end of the workout. 

I thought I'd share some of my favorite Zumba jams in case you are looking for some good workout music.

will.i.am  "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)"

I finally feel like I've mastered the zumba moves to T.H.E. and I love the mix of J.Lo and will.i.am.

Shakira "Waka Waka "

I'm always ready for some Shakira.  I love the lyrics...


“The pressure is on,
You feel it.
But you’ve got it all,
Believe it.
When you fall,
get up, oh oh.”


"Mr. Worldwide" is pretty popular in my Zumba class.  Love the repetition in these songs!

What are some of your favorite workout songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment