Sunday, November 4, 2012

Goo..Goo...GOULASH

Back in the day I use to truly believe that my mother invented the meal goulash.  I thought she invented it by throwing random tomato items in with hamburger meat and pasta.  I use to HATE goulash.  Notice the bold-faced type...I really didn't like that stuff.

Somewhere along the way I realized that goulash was not invented by my mother and that it in fact could be a very good meal.

On Facebook today I saw someone pinned a goulash recipe, and lightbulbs went off in my head.  The lightbulbs were:
1. You have all of the ingredients you need to make goulash
2. You should really start your ambition of learning 2 new recipes every month for your 30/30 list.

Drumroll please....

I give you....

GOULASH.



 It was actually quite delicious!  Here is a link to the recipe I used:  Goulash



No comments:

Post a Comment