Thursday, November 29, 2012

Random Thursday - First Random Post

I need to find rhythm in the blog world.  To help build consistency, I hereby declare Thursdays to be "Random Thursdays." 

Here goes:

1.  I have purposely been trying to remember to take a big ugly multi-vitamin everyday so that I can justify buying new chewable Flintstone child vitamins.  Just because.

2.  Last night while surfing the internet, I came across "The Haters Guide to the Williams Sonoma Catalog" I am not opinionated about the company or the catalog, but found it funny nonetheless.

3.  On Tuesday hubs and I spent significant time and effort rearranging furniture in our living room to find a new home for our Christmas tree.  After we moved everything, we realized that the TV and our gas heater were on the same circuit and there wasn't enough electricity to go around.  We tripped the breaker 4 or 5 times before declaring it was dinner time.  Eventually we pulled ourselves together and moved everything back where it was in the first place.

4. Over Thanksgiving break lil' sis toyed around with my cell phone and I realized that I was that old lady that doesn't know how to use her phone.  Thanks to her I now have apps for Instagram, Pandora, and Netflix and I finally figured out how to turn T9 texting on.  Wow.

5.  Somehow I am not able to properly "fluff" an artificial Christmas tree.  Hubs demonstrates the technique to me every year, but I just. don't. get. it.





1 comment:

  1. Love this. Glad to see you're navigating the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete