Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Thursday

1.  My car is acting up and I'm not liking it!  A few days ago I noticed my car was loud...like maybe-you-have-a-hole-in-your-muffler loud.  I asked hubs to take the car for a spin to see what he thought.  We think there is something up with the exhaust system since the car is kind of smelly after you drive it for a bit and it's pretty loud.  Hubs will take my car in on Friday - I will hope for the best.

2.  I bought Hubs a car starter for his Subaru for Christmas.  This will be installed later this month!

3.  My next car will be all wheel drive and it will have a spotless windshield.  Just sayin.

4.  My brothers were planning on doing some work to their cars on their own while they are home for the holidays.  I wonder how that went.  I should probably ask them.

5.  I have a soft spot for my first car.  Nothing like a Mercury!

No comments:

Post a Comment