Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Recipe 1: Pasta With Shrimp & Eggplant

I have been on seafood kick recently.  I have never cooked with shrimp until I tried this recipe.  I purchased shrimp that were already peeled, deveined, and cooked so that I didn't really need to worry about correct prep.


The recipe is from The Woman's Day Everyday Cookbook.  

The recipe calls for olive oil, eggplant, pasta, red and yellow bell pepper, red onion, dried oregano, shrimp, olives, feta cheese and parsley.

I used homemade pasta that I picked up at the local farmer market a few days before. I used red and green pepper since I couldn't find a yellow pepper at the grocery store.  I skipped the olives and I skipped the parsley garnish. 

I added the feta cheese after I took the photo below.


Ouila!



No comments:

Post a Comment