Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random Thursday

1.  Tonight we are going to see Elf on the big screen at a local theater.  Admission to the throw-back film is a toy to donate to children in need.  We picked up two small sets of legos to donate.  I'm pretty excited about our lego set donations and I'm equally excited to watch a classic Christmas movie! 

2.  I took hubs on a surprise date to a local college basketball game this week.  It was a great game - tied up until the last minute when things got crazy.  We think we may try a local college hockey game soon too.

3.  This week I skipped zumba and went swimming with Hubs.  He tried to teach me how to tread water the correct way.  At one point I thought I had it.  I can't seem to do it for very long - probably not even one minute.  I should try timing myself.  Improving my swimming is on my 30/30 list - I will figure it out eventually!

4.  I have been spending 1 hour each week for the last 3 weeks knitting a scarf at work for the Salvation Army.  I love being able to volunteer at work and I really love getting to do crafty volunteer work!

5.  I can't seem to find a local radio station that plays Christmas music.  Shouldn't there be a station that dedicates December to Christmas music?  Is that just a back-home kind of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment