Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

I broke a promise to the blog world - to post a pic of my tree before it was actually Christmas.  Please forgive - and enjoy the photos below. 

 Our tree was red, white, and gold themed this year.  I love the candy cane look to it!


My mom crafted our stockings.  We hung them on our entertainment center since we don't currently have a fireplace or mantle to decorate.  Hubs stocking is John Deere colors and a tad larger than mine.  Notice how it is so heavily filled that it is practically walking away in this picture.  Lucky Hubs!



I decorated the entryway table with a basic berry vine and small white light set. 


Our decorations are still up and we are enjoying the relaxed pace around here.  We had a great time celebrating the season with both our families and we are so grateful for all that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment