Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I dyed my hair!

I did it!  I went into the hair salon, I picked a color and I let it happen.  Was I nervous?  For sure!


I wanted to go brown/red without looking too unnatural/unprofessional.

When I left the salon I thought it was a little dramatic.  However, it turns out that the color is a bit more subtle than originally thought.  In bright lighting it can look very RED.  But in most lighting it looks brown and very similar to my natural color.

Hubs didn't notice the color right away when I returned from the salon.  I believe him when he said it had to do with the lighting.  When I'm near a light - watch out! But when I'm in most environments it doesn't really look too dramatic.

It definitely isn't too unprofessional for work.  Only a handful of people have said anything about it!

What do you think?





Am I happy with the result?  Yes!  I think I'll keep the color for awhile.

1 comment: