Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Name Change

It's probably no surprise to most of my readers that I married my love in January 2012.  Yes...that was approximately 81 days ago.  What an awesome day that was!  (Perhaps another post on that later?)

Today I officially began the name change process.  On my lunch hour I drove to the social security office to submit paperwork to change my name on my social security card.  I handed over my form and was told that I'd receive my new card in the mail within 2 weeks.  Once I receive that card, I can begin changing my name everywhere else.  (I can't believe how many other places I have to change my name! Yikes!)

It feels pretty official now that the paperwork is turned in.  It's for real. 

Hubs is real proud.  He likes the new ring to my name.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment