Saturday, October 3, 2015

Summer Photo Recap

My last post was in May.  That's 5 months ago!  Time flies when you are having fun!

I've been maintaining my 365 photo-a-day challenge offline.  I plan to upload photos to a tab here on the blog.  The first time I tried uploading photos I had some technical difficulties.  I'll give it another try soon!

These past few months have been so full.  I feel so blessed! Here's a quick photo re-cap:

June

Started running on my lunch break!
Painted our deck
Enjoyed Hubs pancake art
Hosted my family for a weekend


July
Did some hiking

Enjoyed many poolside mojitos
Hosted friends for annual HOUSE PARTY
Saw Weird Al in concert
August


We hiked 3 more mountains in August
Annual Maine beach trip <3
Visited my brothers in NY
Ate lots and lots of fresh veggies from the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment