Thursday, April 23, 2015

Project Sister Appreciation

I love Moleskine notebooks.  Seriously.  I look for this section at every bookstore I wander into.  I love the feel of the cover, the pages in between, and the fun colors and styles these notebooks come in.  I was first introduced to these notebooks in a Creative Writing class in college.  Since then, I've used them for personal projects and I've used them at work.  When I stumbled upon a Moleskine card, I swooned.  I immediately wanted to make something crafty for my sisters, which is exactly what I did.

To complement this project, I recently printed some of my instagram photos using Foxgram.  I was looking for a company that made small cute prints. Check them out if you haven't.  I was impressed with my prints.

For this project I dug into my scrap booking supplies to add the text to the covers and I decorated the inside pages with the instagram pictures.  The remaining pages of the cards were filled with notes to each of my sisters.

I was happy with the results and I'll probably buy more Moleskine cards and Foxgram prints the next chance I get!




No comments:

Post a Comment